Hand Embroidery Design Sale and February Violets

 
I've been going through my hand embroidery designs lately.  They've been accumulating over the years and I'm running out of room to store them.  I'm putting them on sale at great prices in my Artfire shop.  Green Tea and Jasmine is a nice size for a frame or can easily be made into a pillow or wall hanging.   Here's the link for Green Tea  

 
French Kitty is a fun whimsical cat in front of the Eiffel Tower in a meadow of red poppy flowers.  He's a good cat.  I'm not sure why, but I've always thought of him as a male cat.  Here's the link to see French Kitty

 
I've made a kit for the February Violets design.  It comes with the flour sack towel, hand dyed flosses and fabric for the border.  A fun and quick project. 
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric