Christmas Pillows

 
Our local Christmas craft fair was held last weekend and I made pillows of several of my needlework designs to sell.

 
I only have so much room to store my handmade items so each year I sell a few to make room for the new.  


 
Our show was a success and I enjoyed myself selling things and buying creations made by others.


 
I think I may miss this little angel the most out of all of these.  The pillow turned out nicely and I liked the red and brown colors together.   The person who bought the pillow seemed happy to have it and that makes me happy.   

 
I wish everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all the best in the new year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric