Kitchen Herb Embroidered Mug Rugs and Watercolor Dots Fabric

 
I finished my kitchen herb embroidery patterns over the Labor Day weekend and made a set of mug rugs out of them.  They're a fun quick project that look nice in the kitchen.  I like growing herbs in my garden.  They aren't fussy and when I go out to weed I brush up against the plants and they smell so nice.  You can find the pattern in my shop links along the sidebar or click here for my Artfire shop      

 
The latest release in my shipment of Spoonflower fabrics is my Rainbow Dots Fabric that has colorful dots painted in watercolor.  Would be cute for children's items, clothing or room décor items!   

 
I wanted to share a few more photos from Atlanta.  These are from the High Museum of Art and they were my absolute favorite of the whole museum.   

 
I took photos of most of the marble statues.  Such glorious, fine work.  I read where sculpting wasn't popular in the US at first when statues started to become popular and the artists who were interested in learning how to do it had to go to Europe for instruction.

 
I loved the lighting on this one and her delicate expression and appreciation of what she is holding.  Lovely.  Hope you have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric