Botanical Fabric, Pumpkin Cross Stitch and Swan House

 
My latest Spoonflower fabric sample called Garden Flowers and Bees drawn in black ink with watercolor.  A nice bright botanical style fabric.

 
I've been retaking photos of some of my designs to see what I can come up with.  This one is one of my first designs called Autumn Tidbits.  It comes with another little pattern of sunflowers.  A nice set for autumn.  You can click on the highlighted link to see the pattern in my Artfire shop.
 
 
 

 
This is the Swan House at the Atlanta History Museum.  I loved the staircase and the large flowing fountains in the front of the house.  It looked like a mansion to me, but they called it a house there.  I loved touring the rooms.  The maid had a very nice room upstairs, which I thought was interesting she got to live upstairs.  Rather than the upstairs/downstairs arrangement some of them have.   

 
The bathroom/wardrobe/dressing room area was lovely with lots of mirrors and adornments on the walls.  Regal purple colors and huge in size.   Loved it.  Hope you have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric