Kindred Stitches Online Magazine and Garden Tomatoes

 
I've been working on a hand embroidery project for the last little while called "Lavender Cottage" for Kindred Stitches magazine and I'm excited to say it was published today!  You can view it in the Apple iTunes store with this link ~ Kindred Stitches Magazine  

 
There are some really cute projects in the magazine, great photography and reading content.

 
I found a cute vintage hand embroidered kitchen towel to add to my collection.  Yesterday I stopped off at one of our local fresh produce stands and bought some very sweet cherry tomatoes.  Then I was inspired to practice using my camera.  

 
I've purchased some really nice cross stitch patterns from a closed needlework shop and I have them listed in my Artfire shop.  These are some fun out of print Santa cross stitch patterns from The Prairie Schooler.     

 
And one of my favorite designers, Mirabilia.  I have a handful of her patterns as well.  Truly beautiful needlework!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letters from Nora Progress and Green Nine Patch Block

Swan Heart Hand Embroidery Pattern

Quilted Potholders Watercolor Art Fabric